Saturday, April 9, 2011

Heavenly Pizza

If you live in the Atlanta area, or even frequently visit Atlanta, you should know by now that there are some great places to eat around here.  There is great Chinese food, there is great American food, and there's great Italian food, we have it all.  You can also find some really great pizza places, one of my favorites is Fellini's.  Fellini's has many locations throughout Atlanta, and surrounding areas but my favorite location is the one on Peachtree St in Buckhead, maybe because that is the closest one to where I live.  I love the environment as much as I love the pizza.  You can get a small, medium, large, or a slice of pizza, all of which are generous portions.  If you are into New York style pizza, and anything better than Domino's or Pizza Hut (not trying to knock them) you will definitely enjoy Fellini's.  In fact my parents and I being native New Yorkers found Fellini's pizza a breath of fresh air.  So whenever you have some spare time, make sure you hit up this place up, you will not be disappointed.


Here is Jen enjoying her vegetarian pizza.


And this is my amazing White Pizza, if you love cheese, you will love this pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment