Friday, April 22, 2011

Shrimp Fried Rice mmhhhmmm

One of my favorite kinds of food is Asian food. I love Asian food. As a matter of fact I had Asian food yesterday.

On a side note, if you are in the Midtown Atlanta area I strongly encourage you to visit Saigon Cafe, on Peachtree St. That's what I had yesterday. I had the General Tsao's Chicken and loved every single bite of it. I loved it so much that I forced myself to stop before I ate all of it and saved some in a to-go box so I could have it again later.

Back to my Asian food obsession. Shrimp Fried Rice is my go to food when I'm eating at an Asian restaurant and can't decided what to get. To my surprise I have recently found out that it's not that hard to make at all. Good for me. Now I can make it from home instead of ordering delivery or going out. I found a video that gives some pretty good instructions on how to make it. Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment