Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lesson Learned

I don't know about you guys but I am one of those people that likes to say "To heck with the measuring cup! I have everything under control!" Yes, I would much rather guess it and take my chances any day over pulling out a measuring cup and going through that whole entire process. Kind of lazy, I know. I am not going to lie, sometimes it works, and the food comes out great and other times I wish I could go back in time and correct that mistake. I am now starting to learn that measuring cups were made for a reason, and they are actually pretty useful when you do actually use them.

One measuring cup that I have been looking at is the OXO 3 Piece Angled Measuring cup. I never thought I would see a "cool" measuring cup, or really any measuring cup that I would want to buy, but this one is a must have. What's different about the OXO measuring cup is that it has a band on the inside that lets you measure from a birds eye view. No more trying to pour, stop, check, and pour some more. The OXO Measuring cup definitely makes it a lot easier to measure, an it is quick. Which is great for all the impatient cooks out their like me. It may be time to ditch the old traditional measuring cup thats been in the family for 15 years and get yourself the OXO. Click here to check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment